Tuesday 28 May 2013

Honey wholemeal chocolate chip cookies

When I checked my (personal) emails at lunchtime on Friday, I had an email from Simple Bites with a recipe for these cookies: http://www.simplebites.net/honey-whole-wheat-chocolate-chunk-cookies-and-not-getting-organized/

They sounded so good and so easy that I promptly decided I should make them at the weekend.  

You make them in the food processor, in three stages and then roll balls of mixture to make the cookies. You flatten these and leave them to chill in the fridge while you heat the oven. Nothing to it. 

The cookies themselves are good - with a pleasing wholemeal flavour, giving the impression these are somehow healthy...
Perhaps not my favourite chocolate chip cookie of all time, but a good recipe to have in your repertoire. 

Unfortunately, my only photo is pre-bake since i forgot to take a picture before we ate them all.... 

Happy baking! 




No comments:

Post a Comment